domingo, 26 de julio de 2020

Free Topic

Hello everyone, well today I want to talk about a topic that I personally like a lot, tattoos and body modifications.

Since childhood I have always wanted to have tattoos, this type of body expression is one of the oldest that exist. In some cultures is a sign of prestige, power or good socioeconomic level.But nowadays, the fact of having tattoos is not very popular for some people, this can be appreciated  when trying to get work, especially in the health area.

I personally believe that a person with tattoos has exactly the same chances as a person without them to become a great health profesional. We should not judge the appearance of people, rather their work performance, which in the end is the most important.It´s true there is a taboo about that tattooed people can not attend people because that is unhygienic, but the truth is that a cared and healed tattoo is  same as the skin, only that has ink underneath.

Imagine that a person has been working in the health area for years and decides to get a tattoo, will it make him less professional? I don’t think so...

I hope that when I graduate and have to work with patients, this taboo is gone and that society sees tattoos as a way of expression and art, not as something unhygienic and as something that closes you opportunities in life.




3 comentarios:

  1. I agree in everything you say about people who have tattoos, a little ink on the skin does not detract from qualities, I have 3!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. An interesting topic you presented there Vicente. Many see professional performance as a whole which include physical appearance. It is also important that certain business people have different views in terms of working policies. Tattoos are 'no man's field' at present.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I think that having tattoos or piercing doesnt make you less professional, its like a hair cut, also I believe that people that creates tattoos could be considered a new tipe of art designer

    ResponderBorrar