miércoles, 29 de julio de 2020

My favourite subject in my career




Hello everyone, today I will talk about mi favourite subject in my career during my academic time , which is dentistry skills.
I like all the subjects a lot, but this is my favourite one because, for the moment, it is the most similar to dentistry work .
In this subject we learn about oral diseases, teeth problems, the different types of specialities in this career, the correct form to wash and take care of the oral cavity and much more.
In addition to the theoretical classes, we practice in the lab with dentistry tools such as the micro motor, a little mirror and different basic instruments.
For example, in one class we had to make a tooth carving it from a bar of soap. This activity helps us to learn about the anatomy of the tooth.
This subject is very important because it teaches us the basic knowledge and essential skills to be a good dentist.
Without these basic skills we would be lost when working with a patient, since we could not give a good diagnosis and do a professional treatment.
Well, as one of the most important subjects, it is also one of the most fun




▷ Montar un Negocio de Insumos Odontologicos [Ultra Rentable]

3 comentarios:

  1. that´s nice!! I also enjoy dentistry skills on first year

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I have enjoyed so much dentistry skills, because we learned a lot of disseases, and how we could fix and heal that

    ResponderBorrar
  3. The practice were the best, i really miss been in the lab and i want to be in my costume of a dentist again.

    ResponderBorrar