viernes, 8 de mayo de 2020

The best holidays ever!!

Hello guys, today I’m gonna tell you about one of my best holidays ever.

Since I was fourteen years old, I’ve been part of the scout movement in the group “Sagrado Corazón” of San Bernardo. With my troop called Meli Nehuen we always went to camping in south of Chile.

One of the best camps I have memories of was in 2016 when we were in Conguillio, near Melipeuco. I remember we set up our camp very close to the top of a small hill that belonged to a mapuche community in the área. The owner of the place, Mr Jorge if I remember well, he let us stay there for two weeks, and in return we helped him to delimit his land by making and puting fences. In my troop we were almost forty people so it didn’t take us more than a day and a half to finish fencing the whole place. The rest of the time we were there, we did a lot of games and dynamics, but my favorite partwas when we did a trecking to the rainbow lagoon where we walcked almost a day and a half.

Most of the time we ate rice or noodles, typical travel food that is easy to prepare, we accompany it with salsa and tuna to give it a better flavor. We weren´t a very Good cooks, but it was Good anyway. Luckily Mr Jorge had a small stand of empanadas of morchela, which is a native mushroom at that place.

I really hop I can go back to that place in the future and see how much it´s changed ori f it´s still the same as I remember it.

I have had a many camps in my life, but definitely this has been one of the best for the beauty of the place, yhe people I went with and the memories I made.





Laguna Arcoiris: Un paisaje intimidante en el Parque Nacional ...

3 comentarios:

  1. Woow this type of travel with a big group of friends is the best thing in life! no matter what you eat or how tired you are, they are memories forever

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Going camping its so great i wish i will do it often, but my family and friends are not much that kind of person

    ResponderBorrar