lunes, 10 de junio de 2019

My favourite place in Chile

My favourite place in Chile is Pucón. I love very much this place because it has many fun places and many attractions to go.

With my family we go to Pucón every year in the summer at least one week.

When we go there we go to different attractions, we go to the cacino, we play on the beach, many times we go to the games inside the sea. For dinner we go to different restaurants like "La Hogera" which is my favourite.

The place of  Pucón that we always go without fail is the Huerquehue National Park. This Park is actually a very large hill which has lagoons in the height where one can bathe, but to get to them you have to do a very fun but exhausting trekking.

I hope that for the next years we will continue to reach Pucón as always.


This photo is of a sunny and perfect day on the beach of Pucón.


¡¡Thanks for reading!!.

2 comentarios:

  1. it's a very beautiful place to visit! although I have gone a few times. I would like to be able to go there again.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I went to Pucón when I was a child and I remember the Villarica's volcano. it´s beautiful

    ResponderBorrar