lunes, 17 de junio de 2019

A career-related website

Today I will talk about a Website related to my career, the name of this website is "Marie Curie", like a famous scientist who won the Nobel in chemistry and physic.

In this website, you can read about all the problems to related whit the health of the human body, include mouth problems and mouth care.

"The information on this page contains some practical tips that you might find helpful. But if your health or social care professional has told you about specific ways to care for your mouth, you should follow their advice. This is especially important if you've had surgery or radiotherapy on your head or neck as these treatments can cause specific mouth problems".
Things like this we can find on this website and much more topics, for example:
  • What problems can affect the mouth?.
  • The best form to brushing your teeth.
  • Sore mouth.

This website has always helped me a lot when I have doubts about general and oral health. I hope you can visit this website if you ever have any doubts about the health of the body

7 comentarios:

  1. I admire this woman! I know her in my school for her contributions for the chemistry

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I didn't know this page. It seems very interesting. I'll probably start using it

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I did not know this page too, but I think I would use someday

    ResponderBorrar
  4. I did not know this website, but I admire Marie Curie, she was a great scientis!

    ResponderBorrar
  5. I also admire this woman, but i didnt knew this site i will check it later it seems interesting

    ResponderBorrar
  6. It will be useful for future jobs. Thanks for the information.

    ResponderBorrar

  7. It's the first time I hear about that page, thank you very much for the information!

    ResponderBorrar