lunes, 27 de mayo de 2019

A photograph I like

   In this photo I´m doing sport with my English teacher of my old school.

 With this teacher we are very good friends, we practiced sports together, played in the act, and even went to parties together as he was still young.

I can´t remember who took this photo, but it was last year for the day of the custome, and that is why I´m wearing that Slash suit one of my favourite guitar player.

My school has always encouraged a lot of sports, so always in the recesses could use this workout bar and many others sports equipment, that was something that I liked a lot.

I really like this photo because it brings me many good memories of my school stage and my friends.

Now that I´m in the university I hope to make new crazy photos like this and meet a lot more people to make good memories, And so far I´ve been doing it.





   

2 comentarios:

  1. that good photo,you lokk all muscular, hopefully be like you someday :)

    ResponderBorrar
  2. It's so cool that you had have a teacher like that! he looks very nice

    ResponderBorrar