lunes, 22 de abril de 2019

My Favourite Piece of Technology



Well, it actually makes it a little difficult for me to choose a favorite technological object out of all, because I feel like I still depend on them a lot. But if I would choose only one objects for the rest of my life, I choose the cell phone.

For me, my cell phone is very important to my day. I used it to talk with my friends and with my family, to search information for a class, to ending home works, to play and much more.

I like it the cell phone because is a compact computer where do you can realice everything in any time and everywhere.

My cell Phone it's the Galaxy J7 Pro, it's a very good cell phone when we talk about memorie, camera, durability and connectivity. This cell phone I have it 3 years ago, and still works like it’s new.

Normally I use everyday my cell phone and and I check it all the time. But if one day I didn’t take it with me, it would be perfectly fine. In fact, since I belong to the scouts I have camps that last at least 3 weeks where I don’t carry my cell phone and I’m fine without it.


Resultado de imagen para galaxy j7 pro





       


        This is a picture
        to my cell phone.

4 comentarios:

  1. I didn´t use the cellphone at camps too. But doesn´t matter, the Scout time it´s 1000 times better!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. My xiaomi feels offended with your post. Anyway, it's very interesting!

    ResponderBorrar
  3. it's so difficult to find someone that doesn't depend all the time from his cellphone...congratulations!

    ResponderBorrar
  4. I use my phone to ending home works too, I like your phone but I'm more accustomed to use an iphone, I think that the camera is better but your phone has a better battery.

    ResponderBorrar